Wednesday, May 27, 2009

floor(exp(2.84))

Fixed some problems with the last release.  Item drops now work properly, and order of equipped items doesn't affect their chance to drop (so you can't protect items by equipping them last, for example).  Also fixed going evil too rapidly--if you took 6 hits to kill someone, it would count you as 6 pks instead of 1.

Alignment now regenerates more quickly.  +1 unit per day seemed very slow--it's upped to 4/24 hours.  However, the first 20 hours after your last pk counts as a day so players who log in often regenerate a bit faster.  Also, after 48 hours the rate drops to 2/day and is capped at 30 so that inactive characters don't gain a huge amount of alignment.


Two
tweak tweak tweak!

Three
The living room has been reorganized.  I've got my double-strength green tea with honey.  Time to pwn some code.

Seven
Lots of code done.  Working on quest system since I got bored of messing with walls.  Nobody has any good articles, looks like I'm on my own again.

Eleven
Skype rocks my socks.

1 comment:

Joe M. said...

amen to that last.